Our Assisted Living program provides support for aging adults who want to remain independent but need some help with daily activities. This health service is part of the Life Care Program as a resident at The Sequoias San Francisco but is also open to those meeting the Clinical Admission Critieria.
Our dedicated staff is here 24 hours a day providing comfort and security. Patients can expect things such as assistance with bathing, medication management and many other daily activities.
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and eating
- Assistance with medication management
- Assistance with standby mobility
- Monitoring of special health care needs by trained, qualified staff of caring professionals
There services are already included in the Life Care Plan. They can be available to non-residents.
- A variety of apartments and rooms are available
- A full calendar of social, educational, cultural, recreational, and spiritual activities
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Three nutritious meals a day
- Snacks always available
- Dietitian on staff to monitor dietary needs
Our experienced professionals will walk you through the admission process. They’ll be with you every step of the way even long after you have moved in. Contact us now to see our list of HMO and PPO advantage plans.
We accept Medicare and several insurances. We are not participants in the MediCal program. We also accept private pay.
To learn more about Assited Living who are not a Life Care resident, please contact:
Janey Dobson MPH, Director of Health Services, Marketing
(415) 351-7956 (office)
(415) 351-7963 (fax)